Yesterday a new failure from Iberdrola turned the power supply of the whole campus off several times. So, here goes the updated list of blackouts I have been able to compile, with comments if any:
- 2007-Aug-27 (at least three short power failures, 5-10 minutes apart)
- 2006-Oct-21 (they warned beforehand)
- 2006-Sep-14 (Orpheus fell, the DNSs fell, the DHCP servers fell)
- 2006-Jul-04 (Orpheus didn't fall)
- 2006-May-26 (The card-based automated access to the Faculty broke down)
Summary: 12 blackouts in 621 days, or 51.8 dpb (days per blackout). 100 days since last blackout. Average dpb went up by 4.2.
First post in the series: here